Friday, May 25, 2012

WELCOME SUMMER!!!

After one more short day at school, our summer has finally begun!  Today, we had our awards ceremony, finished watching Zathura, and enjoyed some snacks and an extended recess.  So happy for a break, but as always will miss the kids.  My husband and I have a trip planned to Yellowstone National Park by way of South Dakota and the Badlands.  Finally going to get to see Mount Rushmore!  AND...we are going to the Wild Horse Sanctuary that my fourth graders read about this year.  I can't wait for that!  After our trip together, I leave Joe for my big circle tour to go see my sister and her family and my sister-in-law and her family, ending in Chattanooga with my family!  Then it will be time to go back and get my room ready for my next class...

No comments:

Post a Comment